With innovation as the soul Thousand of machinery industry
Dongguan thousand machinery manufacturing co., LTD. With the development of modern commercial rapid, market economy has become a typical market competition, each country, each enterprise, each people can feel the competition breath strongly, and since the market is no exception of mill, and now the customer demand is becoming more and more challenging, we machinery industry will be how to deal with such a trend?
There are mainly two aspects: one is the product varieties, technology, quality, service, etc, the existing problems, lead to actual contribution of domestic machinery industry to machine is low.In metallurgical mines, for example, at present there are 1180 species in the use of equipment, only about 26% of China's self, and mostly or a low technology content and quality requirements of equipment, the remaining 74% or so still need to import.Domestic equipment especially in high technical content of mobile devices, such as full facer, mine car, excavator, scraper, etc., and there are large gaps when compared with imported equipment.Second, machinery industry enterprise comprehensive strength is not strong, most enterprises in research, new product development and technical transformation investment is not very big.
China's machinery industry should seize the opportunity, accelerate development, not only the heavy production, only the development of new products, and constantly improve our product technology, meet the potential demand of customers, to get more market, and maintain long-term development.
Dongguan thousand machinery manufacturing co., LTD. Is to innovation as the soul of the enterprise, by improving the innovative product will be to minimize the risk factors, and bring more benefit for the client, in zhejiang independent research and development products, superfine laminating machine grinding, the biggest characteristic is to stope ore or through light coarse crushing products directly to the grinding machine, the use of ore itself as medium, shattered by the mutual impact and grinding.Ultrafine laminated since mill no dust pollution, and in the comminution process, can make the processing capacity of ball mill more than doubled, a superfine laminated autogenous grinding machine is equivalent to a set of finely screening system + 1/2 grinding classification system, in electric power, personnel and management costs are greatly reduced.This series of xin hai as a result of the improvement in ultrafine laminated won a lot of attention from the mill, successfully popularized in the market.
Therefore, innovation is the soul of machinery manufacturing enterprise, with real because innovation can make the enterprise competitiveness.